Welcome to DiVine Wines On Premise Winemaking Facility, where we take great pride in the products and services we offer and go to great lengths to provide our customers with a wonderful winemaking experience every time. With our high level of quality control, cleanliness and customer service, you can take comfort in making your wine in our store, knowing that it will be cared for properly. We hope you enjoy what you see on this website and look forward to your visit.
Proprietor (Passionate Winemaker)
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Sip, smile, repeat. World Vineyard™ Pink Moscato is back!
Refresh your Patio with New Island Mist™ Hard Blueberry Lemonade and summertime favourite Hard Pink Lemonade!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
A showcase of five outstanding wines from some of the world’s most renowned regions.
Introducing a unique and delicious Island Mist flavour that will have you in a vacation state-of-mind with the first sip.
New ENIGMA from California has intense fruit aromas and notes of black cherry, coffee, chocolate and vanilla. Full bodied with a smooth, round finish.
- “Thank you again for all your help. Already 'liked' your Facebook page. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help me get everything I needed. You will definitely see me again! Two batches are already back in progress.”– Carolyn Gildart, Beals ME
- “A friend introduced us to DiVine Wines about a year ago. Since that time we have gotten to know Trevor and his staff and found them to be both friendly and knowledgeable. Upon their recommendation we have tried several of the wine kits in a mix of price ranges and found them all to be excellent wines at a great bargain.”– Rob & Pat Derry, Eastport, Maine
- “We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending your wine-making facility. We have always found Trevor and his staff helpful, considerate and very approachable. They have a great sense of humour, and sometimes they need this when dealing with us.”– David & Barbara, St. Stephen, NB
- “Divine Wine has turned me into a "lover of wines". What a great gift idea especially being able to personalize your bottles with a great variety of labels.......kind of makes you feel like you "own your own winery.”– Ken and Lynn Kelley, St. Stephen, NB
- “Divine Wines is an amazing place to discover your wine preferences. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Choosing the wines that best suite your taste is easily discovered as the staff presents you their selection and explains the many red, white and blush varieties available.”– Heather Henry, Calais, Maine.
- “I have been a customer of Divine Wines for several years now and I must say my husband and I have been very pleased with the products sold at Divine Wines. We have purchased some top of the line wines, but also some medium range wines and have been very satisfied.”– Joanne & Perry Spencer, St. Stephen, NB.
- “What can I say? “Just great!” Great service, great employees, great advice, great price, and most important, great wine. The wine tastes so much better than wine I’ve bought. And the homemade wine has never left me with any headaches.”– Wayne Townsend, Waweig, NB
- “We just moved from NB to North Carolina, but we couldn't leave our Divine Wine behind. So we rented a trailer and moved 24 cases with us! True story and now we have a couple of cases with us in Mexico.”– Mike and Holly #2 (North Carolina)
- “We recently moved to St. Andrews. As a welcoming gift, our neighbours gave us a bottle of wine that they made at DiVine Wines. We were so impressed that we went to DiVine Wines to start some wine for ourselves.”– Michael O’Keefe and Holly Petrie, St. Andrews, NB
- “I was first introduced to DiVine Wines when two friends of mine offered me the opportunity to split a batch of wine. I carefully washed and saved my 10 bottles and joined them as we bottled our wine. We had such a great time bottling, corking, and labeling our wines.”– Marianne Moore, Calais Maine.